Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What Doesn't Kill Them Will Make Them Stronger...Right?

Just a quick one tonight.  I must admit I am having one of those days that I will be happy if we all can just make it to bedtime.  My girls are eating pizza for supper tonight...just like they have every other night so far this week.  My three-year-old just drank from the cup my older daughter was using to rinse her paint brush in, thinking it was juice.  You cannot see the floor in my office because it has become the holding area for our upcoming garage sale.  My house was clean a few days ago, but after spending the last couple of days digging out all the stuff I hope to get rid of this weekend, my house looks like a tornado went through it.  I hope my kids don't run into the tower of clothes in the dining room because it would totally bury them should it fall over.

Silently saying a prayer.  I'm really hoping we can make it through the week without suffering any casualties.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ur pain! I watched my clock like a hawk tonight for bed time Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those days/weeks.Remember there is no such thing as a perfect house. The only time my house is clean is after I get a burst of energy. And even then the house is only clean for 2 minutes..lol

    ReplyDelete